I can't believe it's already been one year (technically a year and two days) since I married my very best friend. It seems just like yesterday. I can still play the events of the day in my head, from the moment I woke up (and freaked out because my parents left me to get their hair fixed with no ride to the church....thanks to my brew, Matthew for saving the day). It was such a perfect day.
Images via Nolen Photography
This has been the best year of my life...really. I've learned so much about myself...the good and the bad. It's true when people say your spouse shows you your sin better than anyone. I'm still getting over that!
Words can't even express how thankful and humbled I am that God blessed me with such a wonderful husband. Chams is a true gift from above...the result of many many prayers. I love you, Chams. I'm thrilled to get to spend my life on this earth with you. My cup runneth over...




So sweet! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you should drive by Hartfield Furniture in Homewood, nextdoor to White Flowers... You might just see something familiar!
I'm sure you figured it out, but that's not the name of the furniture store I was talking about! I was thinking of something else... But it IS next door to White Flowers.
ReplyDelete