3.18.2011

confessions of a blogger...


Confessions of a blogger:

I am a Christ follower.

I want to be the best Christian I can be and live my life for Jesus.

I love Chams. I am so blessed with a wonderful hubby.

My husband is a hunter. I’m still trying to come to terms with that.

I like when Chams' hair grows out and starts to curl in the back.  Kinda looks like Jude Law in the Holiday.

I want to go on our honeymoon again. This time with sunscreen and pepto.

I’m really close to my mom, Bon. I love her and get homesick for her pretty often.

Sometimes at work, I go to the bathroom just to escape the madness.

I have a strict schedule I follow in the morning. A couple of minutes off and I’m in a frazzle.

I start my work-day with 30 minutes of coffee/girl time in the kitchen. It’s called therapy.

I love coffee.  I'm pretty sure the caffeine gives me heart palpitations, but that's not stopping me.

Chez Fon Fon burger and Friday special are my favorite foods. I didn’t even have to think about that one.

I love to shop. I hardly ever pay full price for something.

I wish I could shop more often.

I just bought three new items yesterday.  All on sale? Yes. Needed?  Probably not.

I often get in trouble with my husband for going over my monthly shopping allowance.  Oops.

Who likes a budget anyway?
I am really thankful for my friends…our couple friends and my girly friends!

I love flowers. I mean LOVE.

Peonies are my favorite flowers. They were my grandmother’s favorite too.

I am sentimental over the things I have from my grandparents. They’re oh so special.
I love my turquoise sewing machine, Miss. Dial.

One day I aspire to be a great sewer. I have the tools, just need some practice.
We’re at the age where a lot of people around us are having kiddos.

I get nervous that people close to us are going to use our kid names.

So, I’m going to throw out there Jack, Georgia, Abby and Isaac.

No, we’re not really planning on 4 kiddos.

I loved college. Do I want to go back? No. But was it fun? Yes.

I love that I went to Alabama. I do not hate Auburn. It’s a good school too…and some great people went there.

I love to blog.
I wish the bloggers I follow blogged more. My blog followers probably wish I did to.

Here's to random confessions!  Happy, happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you! You are too cute Megs! You didn't mention you and Chams love to cook together. I think you're my friend soul mate! Serious, we have so much in common! :) Love and Miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete