Happy Hump Day! We're halfway to the weekend! I've admittedly got an early case of spring fever, and I'm stuck in an office building with just a glimpse of outside. I'm thinking these weeks are getting longer and longer as I'm looking more forward to the weekends (if that's even possible)!
Puddin's ready for spring!
And so are the hydrangeas...see the little green growth at the base?!?
This past weekend, the weather was amazing. I may through a hissy if I even hear of any snow heading this way. I hope spring weather is here to stay! Anyways, we had some delightful weekend guests...John David's parents! They were coming through to work on their land in Prattville, and on Saturday, Mrs. Rachel and I shopped around (At Home, Harmony Landing, and Three Sheets in Homewood - yikes) while John David so sacrificially (getting him to paint/sand/etc. is like pulling teeth) sanded the rest of the corner cabinet!!!
We came home just in time for me to cheer Chams home in the final stretch! Now, all that's left is a good coat of primer and paint, and we're in corner cabinet business!!!
While Mrs. Rachel and I were out and about on our shopping extraveganza, I found the best glass knobs for the cabinet doors! I think they'll look great on the finished product!
Chams and I are already looking forward to this weekend because it is, get ready...our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Crazy, isn't it?? I absolutely cannot believe it's already been a year. More on that at a later time, but we're spending the weekend at Church of the Highlands' marriage conference (indoors, sadly). We really wanted to attend last year, but seeing that we a-weren't married, and b-were getting married the next weekend, it didn't work out for us. We've got tons of friends going with us, and we're thrilled to learn some tidbits about marriage while spending time with them!
Hope you're all having a very happy Wednesday!





No comments:
Post a Comment