3.04.2011

m-a-r-c-h, march! march! march!

I can't believe it's already March, but I have to say I'm glad it's here.  We're officially on the brink of spring! 

I love that everything is starting to bloom.  We have a camelia bush on the corner of our lot that has started to shine with beautiful blooms.  I'll be attacking her for a bouquet of pretties before the weekend.


Our hydrangeas are really showing out these days.  They're growing like weeds!  I'm majorly anticipating the color of their flowers this year.  You know last year they were pink, but I'm thinking we might see some variation this year.


The tulip trees are amazing these days, too.  They're absolutely stunning.  The Chambless Ranch might could use one as a new addition!


We've got several little projects on the docket this month.  I'd LOVE to get the corner cabinet completed, and the guest room swapped around so it has a new home.  Cross your fingers...it'll be a miracle since we're expecting rain this Saturday.  I think there's a rule that you're not supposed to paint when it rains.  I'm not for breaking rules, but this rule just might need to be broken.

Also, I'd like to clean out my closet just before Spring gets here.  There are things in there that I haven't worn in months...ok, well maybe years.  Surely someone out there that would love some new-used clothes!  I'd love to pack them up with the mirror (from the dresser that is going to the city-dump) and take them to Mission Impossible Thrift.  But before that can happen, we need to get the corner cabinet finished.  Somehow, I just got discouraged. 

I hope you have a very happy Friday, and a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment