If you give a guy some pizza...
He'll help you paint your corner cabinet!!!!
Poor Chams. I came up with this ingenious plan of ordering pizza on Friday night and painting together. Not an ideal date night, to say the least, but it sounded nice on the front end.
Can I just say that we are WAY over this project. It is never ending. We were able to put two coats of paint on the cabinet Friday night, but probably should've waited. Some of it got too cakey and had drip marks, which may or may not have put me in a funk on Saturday morning. Pitiful.
I had been forewarned that I would not have Chams' help painting on Saturday. I'll take what I can get. So, he set me up with a paint station, and I started priming the cabinet doors.
While I painted my little heart out, Chams cleaned up outside. He had the chain saw out cutting trees left and right. He'd cut the world down if he could. One of the trees had wonderful pretties on it. I cut some branches for our table before he hauled the whole thing off.
It was a productive weekend. Some projects more successful than others, but atleast we're making some sort of head way. I'll be continuing the painting process tonight. (Sarcastic) Joy!
Oh, and if you give a dog a bone...
She won't go very far!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment