I might not can claim helping in the other parts of the house, but the bedrooms are the exception. I've helped paint, with the help of Mr. Ritch (John David's dad), the trim and windows in both rooms. At one point, I swore off painting windows forever. I would easily lose track of where I had painted and end up painting the same place over and over again.
Guest Bedroom - Before
Guest Bedroom - After
The furniture in this room is from my single days. The headboard we found for a steal at HomeTex in Cullman, and was my last year's Christmas present from mom and dad. My favorite thing in the room, though, is the blanket folded at the end of the bed. It was my grandmother's (Gandy) from her guest bed. I have several things from her and they're all called "Gandy". I miss her very much and am so glad to have things that remind me of her.
Last, but not least, our bedroom...
Master Bedroom - Before
Master Bedroom - After
This room is so peaceful. John David had this furniture in his single days..and with a little decoration and rearranging, it's made the transition into marital bliss!
Well, that's the Chambless Ranch before and afters. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. There's still a lot more we'd like to do to the ranch, but I'm so thankful for how far it's come.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!!



All of your updates are wonderful! I love seeing before/afters. It looks like it took a lot of work, but your house is beautiful!
ReplyDelete