There's no doubt I've been blog negligent lately. There's no excuse, really. Something else has been on my mind, though...goin' to Carolina. Yes, Uncle James (Taylor, that is) put it perfectly, except that it's not just in my mind...we're really going!
[a little book I made to jot down some notes while we're there]
Yes, Chams and I are headed out for a nice little trip to Charleston, South Carolina this week. I couldn't be more ready for a get-a-way. And a plus, the weather is supposed to be beautiful. We have several things planned, including visiting some of John David's dear friends, Tony and Erin.
I can't wait to share our trip once we get back...then hopefully, it'll be back to blogging as normal.
Until then, here's a little hello from Puddin. We've spent lots of time in the afternoons together throwing the tennis ball. She adores it and I love spending time with her.



Joseph and I have been thinking about planning a trip there soon! You will have to share all the details and let us know how it is! Have fun!! :)
ReplyDelete