The addition of a doorknob to the bathroom door. I know this sounds crazy, but for anyone who has been over in the past year or longer, you've noticed the washcloth in the hole where the doorknob should've been. Well...a few months ago, we finally painted the door and installed a knob!
We also used some wedding money towards a much needed laundry door. The former door was made of wood, and didn't withstand the elements. The paint was peeling badly, and it looked pitiful. John David worked really hard and installed it in one Saturday!! The trim needs a good coat of paint, but we're really proud of it!!!
We painted our bedroom, with the help of John David's wonderful parents, and rearranged the furniture. I think it looks great!!! We hung the curtains to make it look like the window is centered. I love this room...it's so peaceful and quaint.
More updates to come later this week...including a very special birthday present and some outside additions!! Happy Hump Day everyone!

You got a blog! yeah! isn't it great!? I guess you saw that we found out we are having a boy! We are pretty excited about it. Can't wait to see more posts on your blog!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE BLOG :)
ReplyDeleteI did see about the addition of little Morris! I'm so excited for y'all, Allison! Thanks Carrie! Hope both of you girls are great!!
ReplyDelete