4.30.2010

cloudy with the chance of baby showers

There is no shortage of expectant mommies these days.  It's such a beautiful thing!  I guess I'm at the age where people are starting families...and I have to say, I like being a little behind on that bandwagon just being a newlywed. 

This week, I've been working on a baby shower invitation for the newest additions to the extended Chambless family.  We have 3 girls that are expecting and we're going to 'shower' them at the family reunion in May.  It's a Chambless tradition that every Memorial Day, there is a reunion of some sort.  This year is no option, so we'll be headed south to Louisiana come May 28th. 


I also created an invitation a while back for my sweet friend Ashley who is expecting baby Laney in June.  I couldn't be more excited to meet her, and really hope she has red hair like her mom!! 


On a similar but different note, earlier this week I worked on a 'graduation celebration' invitation for my bro, Matthew.  He will be graduating in a week with a doctorate in History.  I couldn't be more excited for him.  He's been in school longer than anyone I know and deserves a celebration for the 12 years of college he's endured.   

I love designing and creating invitations and stationary.  It's one of my many loves in life.  It's come in handy and saved lots of money! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing weekend!  Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment