I never thought I'd have my own blog, but after following several others, I decided it was time for one of my own. Be forewarned though...I'm no writer nor have ever claimed to be...and it's not as easy as I thought! It took me a good couple of hours just to learn how to change the header. Nonetheless, I intend this to be an outlet for the latest and greatest at the 'ranch'...and some thoughts and happenings in our lives.
John David and I will be married 2 months on the 27th, and I must say it's been the best 2 months of my life. It feels like we've been married forever! We love coming home to the same house and never having to say 'bye' at night. The engagement was the longest 5 months of my life, and the hardest. I highly recommend the shortest engagement possible. There's nothing fun about it!
Our wedding day was just beautiful...it couldn't have been more perfect! We got married at noon on a bright, sunny, somewhat chilly day. It was everything I could've imagined and more.
Since the wedding, we've been extremely busy working on our house. If you're familiar with its condition before the wedding, then you're going to be amazed at how far it's come. We've still got a list of things to do, but it seems to get shorter and shorter every weekend. I'll post some updates sometime soon!!


I am looking forward to reading about your home projects! Joseph and I are moving into a house next month, so maybe you can give us some advice :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn! That is so exciting! It's a lot of hard work, but super fun!!! I LOVE your blog and can't wait to read about your new house! I might need some tips from you!
ReplyDelete