6.14.2011

stopping in...

Just stopping in for a quick update from the weekend.  Chams and I are going on vaca with Bon and Steve tomorrow, and things are busy busy trying to get things wrapped up...but I couldn't help but stop in for a weekend review.


Meet Oreo, or Orey as we call him.  Oh, how I love this little fella.  He's Bon and Steve's newest addition at the Downs Farm in Athens.  He was found around Dad's log cabin, and has captured everyone's heart.  If Puddin wouldn't kill him (this is no joke...she's been known to kill cats), I'd be bringing him home to the ranch to stay.  I'm also somewhat allergic to pet dander, so adding animals to the ranch isn't the best idea.

The reunion on Saturday night was great.  I will say that because of Facebook, there's not a whole lot to catch up on...you already know when people get married, have kids, go on vacation, etc.

This is the whole crew...


It was great to see everyone...


Especially this gal!  It's always so wonderful to get to see Ashley.  She brightens my day!

Well, that's about it from the weekend.  Wasn't that quick?!?  And now for a little vaca with the fam!  Hope you have a great week, and I'll be back soon, well rested with a little better tan!!


1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I had a dream about you and JD the other night! :)

    ReplyDelete