6.18.2010

fashion friday...

Thanks to two ellie, I have a new website full of beautiful clothing to follow.  Featured on her post this morning, is this adorable number:

Shabby Apple

Isn't it darling?!?  You have to see Paula in it.  I love the neckline.  It's very flattering...and bonus, it has pockets!! (which many of you know, I'm a huge fan of...my wedding dress had pockets)  I also found these beauties while browsing around:

Both via Shabby Apple

Wouldn't they be perfect to wear to a wedding?  Or even on an evening out with your husband to a nice restaurant?  The latter one is so flattering with the high waist.  I can imagine you would feel like a million bucks, or just very Jackie O, in it!!

Thanks two ellie!!!  Go and visit Paula...she has lots of great fashion and design, and is a must read if you as me.  So simplistic, yet unique. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Cutesy! I'm going there now. :) Have a good day. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete