2.01.2011

happy 5 year anniversary to me!!

Today is my five year anniversary of working at Retail Specialists, Inc.!  Wow, how time flies!!


It seems just like yesterday that I started.  Right out of college, and clueless about the working world.  Reality check:  8:00 am to 5:00 pm, five days a week, no spring break and summer holidays.  It was an adjustment to say the least.

I have so many great memories over the past five years...

Lots of friends.  Some have come and gone, like my friend Les.


She was at Retail Specialists when I first started.  We shared alot of life changes together...she got married, bought a house, renovated...I had three different roommates, met and married Chams, and moved into the Ranch.  She was a huge fan of Chams from the get-go, I must say.  Les always encouraged our relationship.  She definitely deserves some of the credit!

I work with some really great, and funny guys.  They are all like brothers to me.  There is never a dull moment at the office. 


They keep things interesting around here, to say the least.

Retail Specialists is also where I met my great friend, Liz.  She's one special girl to me.  I'm super thankful for her friendship. Everyone needs a good ole Delta girl to keep them straight!


We've had some wonderful Christmas Parties and Crawfish Boils. 

Notice the sweet couple on the left...it's the Darnells!!!!

Speaking of Crawfish Boil...that brings up the most important memory and event of being at Retail Specialists - My Chams!!! Yes, this is where I met John David!  His company use to share our building and always helped with the Crawfish Boil every spring. 


Isn't that just the best?!?  It's so amazing how God gave me this job, and that's where I met my amazing husband!  I'm so thankful for Chams, and for how the Lord used our jobs to put us together!

It's been a wonderful five years!  I absolutely love what I do (marketing) and who I work with (for the most part - ha!).  I can't wait to see what the next five years hold!!!

1 comment:

  1. that's so sweet Meghan. I didn't know that is how y'all met. and i love that you call him chams - that's so cute. my nickname for steve is bunny which i'm pretty sure he doesn't think is all that cute. :)

    ReplyDelete