Happy Valentine's Day, friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Monday, enjoying a day full of love and happiness!
Chams and I are celebrating our first Valentine's as a married couple! We enjoyed a Valentine's lunch out, but are eating at my favorite restaurant ever tonight...the Chambless Ranch! We decided to stay in and enjoy cooking together instead of fighting the restaurant crowds! I also have a fun surprise for Chams to open...just a small token (and I mean very small) of my extreme love for him...
This past Saturday night we got to eat with Mom and Dad, and they got us this beautiful Valentine:
Aren't they pretty? One of them is for Matthew and Sarah, but until we can deliver it, they both look pretty on our dining room table!!
This year, the Valentine of the Year Award (if there is a such thing) goes to Mr. Steve Downs for this wonderful Valentine's Day gift:
Yes, that's a Valentines Singing Quartet!!! Wow. Dad really pulled a good one. That's Bon on the right in pink soaking it all in. Who says that after 35 years, you can't still be giddy in love?!?
With all this talk of love and Valentine's, I can't help but think about our ultimate Valentine...the reason why we all can love: Jesus. He's the One who loved us first, and loves us unconditionally. He loved us so much that he took all the wrath due us and died for us. Now, that's love. May we not get caught up in the hearts, flowers, candy, etc., and forget to celebrate the love of Christ...today and always!



No comments:
Post a Comment