Three months, already. Time flies when you're having fun! Chams, jr. continues to grow right before our eyes!
At three months, his vocabulary is growing! He now says "guh" and "duh", and coo's alot! He also seems to have found his lungs and likes to squeal. It's pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
At three months, to the day, Chams, jr. rolled over!!!
We knew it was coming soon. He had been rolling on his side in his crib, so it just took figuring out how to move his arms! We're some proud parents, let me just tell you. I feel like it's such a milestone!
Sadly, three months also meant it was time for Jack to go to school and mommy to go back to work. Chams laughs at me because I won't call it daycare. I somehow can take it better if I call it school. I mean, he is learning, right?!? It's only part-time, so I can't complain. I get to be with the little guy four out of the seven days of the week...not too shabby. Beggers can't be choosy.
Over the Memorial Day holiday, Chams, jr. also had his first vaca. I was somewhat hesitant seeing that he's never spent one night away from home, but surprisingly he did fabulous!
We pretty much packed everything we owned to make sure nothing was forgotten. I mean, you never know what supplies you need with a newby.
We traveled to north Georgia to spend the long weekend with John David's family and had a fantastic time.
Jack and his Paw-paw
While we were so close, the girls and Chams, jr. took a little trip to the Cabbage Patch Hospital. It's been a life-long dream of mine to visit Babyland, and was excited to go since we were so close! I figured Chams, jr. wouldn't mind too much...better to get it out of the way before he can refuse to tag along!
Family picture at 3 Months
You're pretty much the sweetest thing ever, Chams, jr. You're getting more fun every day!! Chams and I are so blessed to be your parents and get to watch you grow.






I call it school as well! I refuse to call it the forbidden word :) He's growing so fast! We can't wait to meet him, seriously!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst, let me say...Jack is SO cute!!! A perfect mix of both of you! And, how is work?? We miss you guys so much. Glad to hear you're doing well :)
ReplyDeleteHe's growing so fast! Love the family picture!
ReplyDelete