5.08.2012

two months...

Last Thursday, our sweet little Chams, jr. turned two months old!  



He's growing up so fast!  At today's doctor's appointment, he weighed 14 pounds, 1 oz and was 24.25 inches tall!!  The doctor told us he was in the 95th percentile for both...unfortunately that means nothing about his future height and weight.  I still have hope, though.

We also got our two month shots.  If those things weren't recommended, we'd skip them all.  Poor little guy screamed his head off.  I think he recuperated faster than Chams and me though...I'm still not over the heartache.

At two months, Chams, jr. is laughing and "talking" alot!  Especially on the changing table.  There must be something about a clean diaper to lighten the mood!  He's also kicking his legs and arching his back, and will be turning over before we know it!

On my birthday, Chams, jr. officially moved to the crib.  No more bassinet in our room.  It was a hard move, but definitely worth it!  He also slept through the night last week 4 nights in a row!  I wish I could say that was still the case.  At least we know it's possible!! 

He loves bath time!  If only it lasted longer...


And, on his two month birthday, he got the best birthday present ever...


Sweet baby Cubbie arrived!  Uncle M and Aunt S welcomed him at 8:14am weighing a whopping 8 lbs 12 oz!  Cubbie showed Chams jr.'s weight up by 11 oz!  

Chams, jr. was so happy to finally meet his cousin Cubbie!  They're sure to be big buddies.  I can't wait to see these little fellas grow up together.  Fun, fun.


Happy two month birthday sweet little Chams, jr.  We love you sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment