6.30.2012

thirty...

This month, my sweet Chams went over the hump.  He turned the big 3-0.  


So to ring it in, in true Chambless style, I threw him a nice pig roast.


Yep, we invited all of our friends and put the pig on.



Certified Piggy

I know...the poor little guy looks horrific...but his looks are deceiving.  

Our good friend Pit Master Ryan threw him on the roaster, and he turned out very delicious!


The Pit Master

Between the pig, jambalaya, corn hole, ladder golf and Olexa's cake, it was a super great time.  



Cubbie!


Even the kiddos enjoyed themselves!

Thirty might not be so bad after all...atleast for Chams any way.  


Happy, happy birthday to my sweet Chams.  You're my best friend, love of my life, and now dad to our sweet Chams, jr.  I'm so, so thankful for you.  I hope this year is full of blessings and the best one yet!  Hugs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment