Whew. Can you believe Thanksgiving is almost here? Things have been busy around the Chambless Ranch, and since it's been a while, there are lots of updates!!
First things first, Chams, Jr. is growing! He is now about 1 1/2 pounds!
I look like I've swallowed a turkey just in time for Thanksgiving! I am starting to wonder how I can get any bigger!!!
25 Weeks
I look like I've swallowed a turkey just in time for Thanksgiving! I am starting to wonder how I can get any bigger!!!
This past week, our doctor was testing out a new ultrasound machine, and offered for us to come back and have a free ultrasound! Who could pass that up?? We thought it would be a routine ultrasound, so Chams opted out. I knew just the person to call to go with me....Granny Bon!
To our surprise, a few minutes into the ultrasound, the technician switched over to 4D!
What a treat! Isn't he just the sweetest little thing?!? We were absolutely thrilled to get such a good look at the little guy! The verdict is, he looks like Chams! I'm beside myself.
Starting last week, the furniture started trickling in for the nursery!
The glider came in last week. It's so comfy, and the fabric turned out great! Chams moved it into the living room for a few days, and got very attached. Needless to say, that didn't last long.
Then, the crib decided to come in today!
It's still in boxes, but hopefully not for long! I absolutely cannot wait for it to be put together. Hopefully the nice rip in the top of the box doesn't mean we're in for trouble. Seriously, FedEx? No time for that!
The shag rug also got delivered today...
and that, coupled with the dresser we found a few weeks ago...
and that, coupled with the dresser we found a few weeks ago...
The nursery is furnished!! Once the crib is assembled, we accessorize, and hang a few pictures, we'll be ready for Chams, Jr. to make his entrance!
I can't believe how everything is slowly coming together! Even though we've made a huge effort to enjoy this season to the fullest, it's flying by! It's so hard to believe that in around 15 weeks, we'll be proud parents to a little boy!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week! What a wonderful time to reflect on all we have been blessed with!!! Safe travels, and happy turkey day!





You look adorable!!
ReplyDeleteso exciting! hope y'all had a great thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete