I'm sure most of you have heard the news by now, but baby Chamlet is a BOY!!!
Words can't express how excited Chams and I are. I secretly (or not so secretly) was hoping for a little Chams, jr....so when the verdict was blue, I could barely contain myself.
I had a feeling it was a boy, but my track record for guessing gender is 0 for 100, or somewhere close, so I could only think about how clueless I was about what Chamlet really was.
Chams and I both went to work before the appointment at 11:00. Let me just say that was the worst decision of the week, or maybe even month. I was so nervous I was sick. Torture, to say the least.
Once we finally made it to the appointment, things flew by...
Little Chamlet has grown so much! This is him trying to suck his thumb. He is 7 inches long, and his heart beats at 157 beats per minute! I've also been feeling him move for a little while. It's the wildest, but most special feeling! He's actually moving as I type right now!
We couldn't go without some cute pictures to help announce the great news, so Granny Bon and Granddaddy Steve took a few for the ever expanding Chambless family!
Then we met up with Uncle M and Aunt S for a celebratory dinner at Cocina!
Super fun! Chamlet even got some great celebratory gifts...a super special one, in particular, from his Uncle M and Aunt S...
Meet Hamlet. My brew knitted it!! Yep...can you even believe it?!? He said it took him 2 weeks! I'm so proud of this little guy. It's super special to Chamlet already!!! He even came with a couple of books!
Granny Bon couldn't stand for Chamlet not to have something with "Chamlet" on it, so she and Pop gave him a sweet "Baby Chamlet" monogrammed bib. It's kinda sad that we'll no longer call him Chamlet. It's been fun, but now he has a name!! They also gave him a sweet book. With all these books, maybe he'll actually be a reader, unlike his parents!!!
What a special day around the Chambless Ranch! We're so thankful for an upcoming baby boy addition to the Chambless Family!!



We are so excited for you guys!! Great photos announcing the gender!
ReplyDeleteI love little Hamlet!! How precious is that. Such a special gift that will be treasured for years to come!!