We're growing! And not just a little, but a lot!
Over the past few days, Chams and I have noticed a huge progress in the Chamlet bump. It's like it decided to pop out over night! We were grocery shopping over the weekend, and I felt like people were staring at my belly...like they didn't know if I was prego or not. Joy. I will say, though, I'm thrilled to finally be expanding!
Chams has been documenting Chamlet's growth since 8 weeks, and I thought now was a good time to start sharing with you...
8 Weeks
12 Weeks
16 Weeks
Oh my...I still can't even believe it. Chams laughs at my belly button-crater. I have a feeling it's not going to be a crater for much longer!
On another note, we've been on the furniture hunt for some time now, and have decided on the crib and rocker. I took Bon and Sarah to see the selections over the weekend and got their approval. The crib is a white iron crib, and the rocker is like this one...
Bad iphone picture!
But, with a different fabric selection. Hopefully it's one that will last for a while, and can transition into a living room or den one day! Now just to find out the gender so we can decide on a dresser and accessories!
Oh, and also this weekend, we celebrated Bon's birthday! The girls shopped around while the boys watched some football, and later, Bon got her one birthday wish...to see the Tide play!
It was such a great time celebrating our sweet Bon and a W for our favorite team!
Happy rainy-day, Tuesday everyone!








You look so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYou do have a bump! But, that's it! So stinkin cute!!! What kind of iron bed???? I want to see pictures. From the picture, it looks like you went to Storkland. That is where we bought Sawyer's crib :)
ReplyDeleteShut the front door!!!! You look adorable!! I need to see this bump! I see motherhood in our future!! (the store) :) love you bunches!!!
ReplyDelete