10.20.2011

halfway there...

20 weeks!  We're halfway there!  Or, as Granny-Bon likes to say, more than halfway there, because there's no way this baby boy is going to wait for 40 weeks to get here!


There's been a few changes since the last post.  As you can see, the belly bump has grown quite a bit from 16 weeks.  Baby Chams is still really active, and I can feel him more since he's grown to the size of a banana...and it shows!!

The crib and chair have been ordered and will be here in a few weeks!  They can't get here quick enough!   The next items on the list are to find a dresser this weekend, and start looking for some bedding!  

This past weekend, we took a trip to Indiana to visit Chams' parents, and all of his brothers and their families were there!  Such a treat!

There is a well-known candy store in Jeffersonville, just across the river from Louisville, and you know I couldn't resist taking a gander...



So many sweeties to choose from!  We walked a way with a goodie bag, and were into it before we made it back to the car!

When we got back from our little field trip, the girls surprised me with a tea party for baby Chams!!!  So sneaky...send a prego girl to the candy store and then shock her with a surprise party!



I would include more pictures, but I have my mouth open in every single one, so I'll spare you...and me.  Needless to say, baby Chams is spoiled already!!  


It was such a fun weekend.  Those kind of trips never seem long enough!  

I'll be back soon with Chams as my guest blogger with a yummy recipe to share!  Hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment