8.25.2011

a surprise...

The Chambless Ranch has a big surprise...

8 Weeks

12 Weeks

It's a baby Chambless...expected in March 2012!

Chams and I are so excited!  We're extremely humbled that the Lord saw fit for us to be parents, and also a little overwhelmed at the responsibility awaiting us!

In true Downs fashion, Baby Chambless already has a nickname.  My witty brew, Matthew, came up with the name.  Chamlet ("what do you call a baby pig? Piglet. What do you call a baby owl?  Owlet. What do you call a baby Chambless?  Chamlet.").   It's quite fitting for the time being.

I've felt great so far during my pregnancy.  No morning sickness or nausea, which is another blessing from above.    Chams says I'm eating us out of house and home, though.  I am hungry all the time. Bon sent 2 large jars of homemade dill pickles with us a month ago, and they didn't last 2 weeks.  She then brought us the very last jar 2 weeks ago, and I've admittedly been over-protective and watching closely who's eating them (Chams).  I guess craving pickles really is legit.

We're so thrilled to share this exciting and life-changing time with you, friends!!  More Chamlet updates to come!!!

4 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me about the nickname! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys!!! You guys will be awesome parents! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love the new picture! Chamlet is growing so fast!! We couldn't be happier for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited for y'all!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete