8.12.2011

back with weekend plans...

Happy Friday, friends!  I had to pop in to share our exciting date night plans tonight.  I've anxiously awaited it's release since June, and it's finally here!  Yes, we're going to see The Help tonight!!! 





I'm just thrilled!  Dad and Bon went to see it opening night, and absolutely loved it!  I'm only a little jealous.  I've heard such rave reviews about the movie!  It can't disappoint if it's anything like the book! 

On Sunday, we're headed to see the Cubbies play the Braves in the ATL for Dad's big birthday!  The Cubbies haven't been that great this year, but maybe they'll show out for the Downs/Chambless crew.  What can I say, it's a solid weekend full of fun!

I hope you have a fun-filled weekend, too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I still need to read the book :) Thinking about you guys! We need to all get together soon!

    ReplyDelete