11.08.2012

eight...

This past Saturday, Chams, jr. turned 8 months.  Where is the time going??


At eight months, he's busy, busy...and getting busier every day.  He's officially getting into the crawling position, but hasn't decided to move forward quite yet.  He's rocking back and forth, scooting backward and rolling all over the place.




I've been working with him on the changing table to say "ma-ma", and he's gotten really good at it.  Just this past week at school, the teachers said he talked about "ma-ma" all day.  

I'm pretty sure he has no idea that I'm the "ma-ma", but just his little voice saying it is enough to make my heart smile.  

Like father, like...

Chams, jr. can also play peek-a-boo now.  He covers his face with a blanket or pillow, and pulls it down really fast with a big smile.  It's super cute...except when you play it for a solid 5 minutes...

And, he now has 4 teeth...two on top, and the two on the bottom.  It was a tough couple of days getting the top teeth in, but we survived.  Now, were officially brushing his teeth...all 4 of them.  His smile is super sweet and white these days!

This is his best bud, little B.

We're really enjoying the cooler weather and spending time with some great friends, and trying to soak in every moment with the little one.  I feel like the weeks pass right before my eyes.  Every day is something new and fun with Chams, jr., and Chams and I are loving every second... 

No comments:

Post a Comment