I'm a little behind, especially in my blog life, but that is more than likely due to the fact that we have a busy, busy little seven month old!
Chams, jr. loves, loves Puddin. They're going to be best buds, I just know it. He thinks she's hysterical...and well, she thinks he's interesting.
He has started grasping on to me when I drop him off at school. It feels oh so good, and bad at the same time (leaving him).
Ms. V (his morning teacher) told me just the other day that he doesn't like when other kids touch him. Really?? Apparently he squeals when other kids put a foot or hand on him. This could be trouble...pray he grows out of this one.
He also brought home from school his first artwork...
He also brought home from school his first artwork...
It may just be some finger smudges, but it's the prettiest finger smudges I've ever seen. I know the other parents thought I was crazy walking out of school...you would've thought it was an original Monet. I'm so, so proud of it...it may never make the trash!
Chams, jr. is really trying to crawl...and has the backwards motion going. If he can just figure out how to go forward. It won't be long...
Carrots!
I like to say I've taught him how to "dance". It's pretty comical...except when I'm trying to dress him.
And, one of our most favorite things at seven months, is that he sleeps from 7:45pm to around 6:45am. It's a game changer.
Water in a sippy cup! Big boy!
Happy seven months, Chams, jr.!



No comments:
Post a Comment