9.06.2012

six...

Sweet little Chams, jr. turned 1/2 year a couple of days ago.  Wow. 


At 6 months, he now knows his name.

He is really good at lifting his torso up off of the ground.  I'm just waiting for the day when he starts scooting across the floor.


He can also roll over in any direction.  I'm not really sure when this started, but it's new.

He's also "saying" all kind of things.  He seems to get in a talkative mood and let us have it.  Oh me, when his words actually make sense.

He doesn't like to sit anywhere but in our laps during dinner time.  We can make it halfway through our meal, but then he lets us know he wants to be a part of the convo.

At today's 6 month appointment, he weighed 18 pounds, 12 ounces.  Big boy.  We also got the go-ahead for cereal.  Praise the Lord!  He's ready...we're ready.  With the milk protein allergy, this moo-cow needs some kind of relief. 

Tonight was his first try.  He seemed to love it!



I sound like a broken record, but time really is flying by.  I can't believe it's already been 6 months.  It seems like yesterday we were pulling in the driveway, bringing our little guy home.  Now he's turning into a little boy. 

I guess this means I need to start thinking about a birthday party sometime soon.  It'll be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment