I haven't made a purchase I've been this proud of in a long time...maybe even years.
I was on a mission to find a hat for Chams, jr. to sport on our little family getaway to the lake when I spotted these puppies...last pair, on sale at Target. It's seriously the best $3 I've spent. Let me just say the site of Chams, jr. in them makes my heart so happy.
I imagined they would last all of 3 seconds on his face, but to my surprise he doesn't try and rip them off. He must know how adorable he is in them. Bonus - they're a tad big, so he'll be wearing them for a while!
Needless to say, he had them on for at least half of our trip. I laughed every time I put them on him.
I also picked up a little splash pool while I was there. I knew it'd be hot, and Chams, jr. would need some fun in the sun.
Success! We stayed on the dock all day...watching the boats and enjoying the breeze.
Chams and I also caught a few rays during naptime.
Even Pud got to make the trip with us.
I mean, we are a family of four these days. We surely couldn't leave big sister at home.
The only downfall of the entire weekend is we couldn't stay longer. Monday's come to soon.
Thank you, Target. You made our family lake trip even better than expected...wayfarer's and all...








No comments:
Post a Comment