2.06.2012

showered and ready...

We're officially in the last month of this thing called pregnancy, and with baby showers in the rear view, we're ready...or as ready as we'll ever be.

Chams and I have been so blessed to have been showered by such dear and sweet friends.  Our Athens shower was January 7th, and despite the real showers (rain), it was a wonderful time seeing friends from home.



Everything was just perfect to celebrate Chams, jr. I'm thinking he's probably spoiled already.

Daygown made by Granny Bon for coming home






I couldn't help but share this picture.  I'm not ashamed...the cupcakes were seriously so amazing.  There's nothing better than yellow cake with chocolate icing...especially when you've got prego taste buds!



The car was loaded down for the trip back to Birmingham all thanks to our sweet Athens friends and family...and there was still one more shower to be had.

Chams, jr's Birmingham shower was January 22nd.  I just loved having all of my Birmingham friends in one place...


Hostesses: Tarayn, Ashley, Adrienne, Liz and Maria


They're so incredibly special to me...and no doubt will be just as special to sweet Chams, jr.



There's one thing for sure...he will be a well dressed, well read (whether he takes after Chams and I or not), well fed, well entertained little fella.

The two mommies and their mommies


Granny Bon couldn't get enough of the little ones. She definitely got plenty of practice with my sweet friends' kiddos.  If you didn't already know...she's one excited Granny-to-be.  

So, needless to say, we're set.  Special thanks to all our friends and family for helping us celebrate this little blessing that's coming rather quickly!  Rather we're ready or not, he'll be here before we know it!

2 comments:

  1. I am anxiously waiting the arrival of Baby Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to meet Jack! We are excited for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete