I can't believe it. That means in around 12 weeks, we'll be parents. I'm not so sure reality is going to set in until Chams, Jr. arrives. Until then...I expand.
I thought I looked quite large in the last picture, but am shocked at how the expansion continues. I asked Bon how I could get bigger, and she assured me I'd get "rounder". I'll be sure to keep you posted on that.
Good news though, the replacement crib panel came in on Thursday!!! Finally, the crib can and will be put together and the nursery arranged...if we can just get the ducks to a safe home in an Athens closet and out of the floor. That'll happen at Christmas when Chams can safely monitor their transfer.
Wednesday night, I was cleaning up after having small group at our house, and found Chams here...
At least I can count on him for some naps with Chams, Jr. in the rocker. That's going to be a huge help! Too bad Chams twitches in his sleep...that could spell trouble for a sleeping babe.
Also, other great news...my brew and sister in law found out this past Monday that they're having a.....BOY!!! We couldn't be more excited for them. Chams, Jr. is getting a buddy! I'm already so excited about them growing up so close in age. They're definitely going to have fun playing together!
Finally, the Chambless Ranch is outfitted for Christmas...
And, thanks to our sweet and generous friends, the Morrison's, we no longer have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. I knew last year's was pretty bad, but didn't realize just how bad until we got this nice, fluffy pre-lit out of the box. Huge thanks, Morrison's!!!
Just 8 days until Christmas, and we're ready!!! Hope you are too, and avoiding the last minute Christmas rush!!


Oh Megs!! Don't you look precious!! Chams Jr. will be here in no time!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete