7.19.2011

hi, again..

Hi long lost blogger friends!  Thank you so much for being patient with me while I've been blog-absent lately.  To be perfectly honest, it's mostly due to a wonderful July spent mostly at the ranch with not much to report.  Chams has been working around the house, doing a few odds and ins, and I've been his cheerleader.


There's one thing the ranch doesn't lack...closets.  With Chams' hard work, we now have two finished hallway closet doors, complete with working door knobs.  I think every door in the ranch now has a doorknob...a miracle 5 years in the works!  One has even transitioned in to a coat closet, freeing up some much needed space in the other closets of the ranch. 


Our garden has also been growing with all the nice, pop-up afternoon showers. 


Hopefully it won't be too much longer until we have green beans and fresh tomatoes right in our back yard!


We may not have a harvest big enough for a party, but at this point with months and months since we planted, we'll be happy for just enough for Chams and I to enjoy.

On another note, because I fill you in on almost everything happening in and around the Chambless Ranch, I feel it's important to share this.



Yep.  I had a semi-wreck.  I hit one of our client's cars (John) while pulling into the office this morning.  I must say, if you're going to make a huge white scratch down anyone's car, you want it to be John's.  After assessing the damage, I went back to my desk and called Chams who said "I don't know what you do...I've never hit anyone".  Joy.  A husband that's a perfect driver.  Not the first person you want to talk to after a wreck.  I pulled John out of a meeting and he was unfazed.  I think it can be buffed out, but that doesn't help the feeling of idiocracy I'm still trying to cope with.  I'm also a little unsure about how long Chams is going to make me drive around in a boo-boo'd car.

I hope to be back really soon with more happenings with the Chamblesses!  Until then, I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment