7.14.2010

sugar and spice, and everything nice...

That's what little Sadie Beth is made of! 

When John David and I got married, I immediately became an aunt to five precious children.  Now, the sixth is on her way and I'm so excited!  It's really neat, because Sadie Beth will always know me as her aunt...and not remember when it was just John David.  Needless to say, I can't wait until she's here!

This weekend, Sarah's sister and a few of her friends threw her a great baby shower.  It was such a wonderful time, and you wouldn't believe all the pretties she got!  I love all the bows and ruffles for a little girl.  They're so much fun to buy for!

Sarah and big sister, Mary Grace

Sarah and Me

We had a great time visiting with them and can't wait to go back when Sadie Beth gets here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment