7.20.2010

great finds and friends...

There's nothing better than a great find and great friends.  The past few days, I've experienced both.

This past weekend, John David and I drove around town and found some yard sales and an estate sale.  There are some great finds if you look hard enough.  My one and only purchase was this:


I couldn't resist this dish towel (you know they're my new love).  A man shopping behind us that said if I wouldn't have grabbed her, he would have!  Whew, that was close!!  I've named her Jemima, and with a little shout and a good wash, I think she'll clean up nicely!  She's worth every bit of the $2.00 I paid for her! 

Last night, I had dinner with my two greatest college friends!  They're just the best!  We try and get together once a month, and it's always a great time!  After dinner Adrienne, or "A" as I call her, needed to find some clothes for her ever growing bump, so we headed to a maternity store.  Oh my, it was a blast!  While A was shopping, Tarayn and I found some great maternity clothes...and with a faux belly bump in each dressing room, we couldn't resist!

Me, A and Tarayn

We had so much fun, and the sales lady loved the entertainment!  Tarayn really looked great preggo!

"Pregnant is the new skinny"

It's going to be a while, but it was super fun seeing what a baby bump would look like!  We're so glad that A was the first one pregnant so we can get tips from her!  We are thrilled to add little Charlotte to the group!!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha Meghan! I totally thought I missed some big news when I first saw that picture! But after reading your post it all makes sense :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! so cute!!! I HAVE to show P. :) I love you girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same dress you tried on in the picture Meghan! You are more than welcome to borrow it when your time comes. I must say that you make an adorable preggars!!! What are you waiting for????

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, Jenn! It was super fun trying on a belly!! I'll definitely be borrowing, Linds!!! Please save it for me! Oh my...we need a few years just us like you and Spence!!! Still can't wait to meet little Sawyer!!

    ReplyDelete