Well, it came too fast, and passed by too fast, but little Chams, jr. officially turned one.
He's not a baby anymore. It hurts my heart to think how fast a year has flown. I will say, though, he's more fun than ever these days. Those first few hard, hard months in the newborn trenches are totally worth the joy (and sleep) we're experiencing now!
We had a small "fish-themed" party for him at the Ranch, with all of our sweet friends.
Even Uncle Brew, Aunt S, and Cubbie came from Mobile!
Poor Chams, jr. didn't know what to think. He didn't even smash his cake. Stage fright.
I'm the type person that really dreads planning such a big feat, and belly-aches the whole way...but I have to say it wasn't so bad, and really turned out great!
At a year, Chams, jr. has really started to show his personality. He likes things his way or the highway, and the fits he throws in the floor proves it.
We have one hefty eater on our hands. He's down to milk only 3 times a day, and is chowing down on whatever we give him. Green beans are his new favorite. He also loves, loves Cherrios. Why in the world did we wait so long to give them to him?!?
Chams, jr. wants to be outside if at all possible. He loves watching Puddin and riding in his wagon. I'm really looking forward to the spring when we can enjoy some pretty weather.
He's walking with little assistance these days, and has even taken up to 5 steps on his own, so I'm thinking that walking is right around the corner.
Happy 1st Birthday, sweet Chams, jr. You are such a blessing to your daddy and me, and we are so thankful God that he gave us such a beautiful gift. Our cups run over...












No comments:
Post a Comment