12.12.2012

nine...

Yes, I am more than aware that Chams, jr. is now not only nine months, but also nine months, plus 10 days.  What can I say...I'm a little behind.  


Have I mentioned that we have a crawler (since right after Thanksgiving), and it's Christmas time?  





Things have been a little busy...but with all things good, despite a little ear infection and a never ending cold at the Chambless Ranch.
  
I feel like the biggest change in Chams, jr. has happened over the last month.  He's got the crawling thing down pat, and well, it's hard to contain him.

He's also saying "da" for daddy, "do" for dog, and can wave and say "bye bye".  The "ma" season has come and gone...I can only hope it comes back with a vengeance   

Santa ran early to our house, and there's a nice, shiny wagon under the tree.  But, with the onset of serious tantrums, Santa may have to rethink things (only kidding...like I could ever take the wagon away).

At Chams, jr.'s 9 month check-up, he weighed 21.2 lbs, and was 28 inches tall. Still growing strong.

I'm working on him pulling up, but he seems uninterested.  There's a season for all things, I know.



We're super thrilled about celebrating Christmas with this precious boy.  He continues to be such a blessing to Chams and I.  Our hearts overflow.

Merry Christmas!!!  Hope you're enjoying this wonderful time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment